Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hentai Lacerator - Covered In Fun!!!

Crazy, crazy skronk/grind improv. All the songs have something to do with "suck," i.e. "Pound Puppy Suck," or "Gargantuan Suck," and for the most part this is some pretty ridiculous stuff. This is their first full length, with 40 short songs of lo-fi skronk. They also have a "cassingle" with a few more songs. There's also two more releases floating around, one a split with Gaybombs and a more organized chaotic version of Hentai Lacerator (I like this new direction) and another full length called "Sugarsplash."

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vx5dz8b9t5b

3 comments:

Cristian Øir said...

sickly and addictive

nairb said...

do you have any more of this band?

Toxic Molar said...

I have a tape single, but I'm still working on getting their other albums. Duly posted when I get a hold of them, my friend.